It gives us great pleasure to welcome our students into the Soulsville family! Not only have you joined an extended family, you have joined a COMMUNITY of supporters who believe in your education and your success. We are confident that you will leave this school equipped with a strong education that will allow you to go on to and graduate from competitive colleges and be successful in life. You will also be equipped with a wealth of resources that will help you to thrive in any professional environment.
The number one goal of our school is academic excellence. The Soulsville Charter School is founded upon the notion of high standards, high quality, and high expectations. We want students to come to school with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and self-improvement, a love of learning, and the heart to not only lead, but serve. If we support each other through RESPECT, INTEGRITY, SCHOLARSHIP, and EMPATHY, there is no limit to what our COMMUNITY can do.
Please use the Parent-Student Handbook as a resource:
Use the following link to access your grades on TeacherEase:
Click “Login” and enter your e-mail address/password. Contact the main office to have your e-mail reset.
Use the following link to access your Grammy report on Kickboard:
Please contact your Dean of Students for login information.
- I fully commit to the Soulsville Charter School in the following ways:
- I will arrive at school prepared to learn every day by 7:40 a.m. (Mon. – Fri.).
- I will remain at school every day until 3:30 p.m. (Mon. – Thur.), 2:15 p.m. (Fri.).
- I will attend daily tutoring sessions (3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., Mon – Thurs.), when assigned.
- I will come to school on appropriate Saturdays.
- I will attend summer session and/or fulfill my Summer Growth Experience (SGE).
- I will always work, think, and behave in the best way I know how because I know that hard work and personal discipline lead to success.
- I will ask my teachers for help if I am unsure of the proper way to handle a situation.
- I will always listen to others and give them my respect as I expect them to respect me.
- I will follow The Soulsville Charter School dress code.
- I am responsible for my own behavior.